Our mission here at Gina Marie'z Academy of Performing Arts, LLC is to enhance knowledge, improve professional practice and increase support for high quality, comprehensive physical education and dance. In addition to this mission, we believe that creating a vision of purpose is critical to defining and building a strong, efficient organization.
Gina envisions a society where all individuals have the knowledge, skills and confidence to participate in physical activity and dance and can do so in a manner that promotes healthy lifestyles. We will accomplish this by establishing professional standards that define high quality and sustainable programs that contribute to the development of healthy lives for students of all ages.
All ages are welcome in our studio. Call us today to find the class that is right for you!
• NDA – National Dance Association
• APHERD – Association of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
• Southern Ulster Chamber of Commerce
• National Association for Professional Women
• Certified dance instructors
• Certified choreographers
• Certified Zumba Instructors
• Two studios
• Classes with various levels